In recent years, with the development of agriculture , the industry of pesticides has also been continuously developed, and the types of pesticides are also increasing. It is also very important to increase the awareness of farmers using pesticides today, how to use agricultural drugs safely and effectively. Pesticides are drugs used to eliminate and control pests, germs, rodents, weeds and other harmful plants and animals that regulate crops and regulate plant growth. They are one of the agricultural production materials that farmersâ€™ friends often use when they conduct daily farming operations. . However, pesticides generally have certain toxicity. If used improperly, they will pose certain threats to people's health. Therefore, the safe and scientific use of pesticides is essential. Farmers' friends are more aware of the safe use of pesticides, which is especially important for protecting the health of themselves and their families and reducing the pollution of pesticides to the environment.
1. Ask the local plant protection technicians to check the insect condition and the condition when the pests occur. According to the actual situation, based on the principle of â€œsafe, efficient and economicalâ€, try to choose the symptomatic â€œhigh-efficiency, low-toxicity, low-residueâ€ pesticide. Read the pesticide instruction manual carefully before using the pesticide, and use the pesticide correctly, safely and scientifically.
2. Observe the safety operation rules when spraying. The spraying tools should pay attention to maintenance and repair to prevent blockage and leakage. It is best to have professional training for the application.
3. The pesticides stored in the home should be properly placed to educate family members, especially children, not to move. Pesticides need to be stored separately, not in the living room, in the poultry house, and in places away from food, beverages and children.
4, the pesticide should be carried out away from drinking water and residential areas, the pesticide packaging after use should be burned or buried, do not throw anywhere. It is forbidden to place food or clothing in the packaging of pesticides, and it is not allowed to use used pesticide bottles and pesticide bags for food, beverages, wine, oil, etc.
5. When transporting drugs, preparing and spraying pesticides, wear protective masks, rubber gloves, long-sleeved pants, boots and other protective equipment to prevent the skin from contaminating the skin and eyes.
6, the preparation of pesticides and soaking seeds with pesticides, seed dressing work should be handled by a special person, and must have special tools and containers. When dispensing, the liquid or powder must be weighed according to the prescribed dosage, and the dosage should not be increased arbitrarily. Do not mix drugs by hand.
7. When applying pesticides, plan to use the medicine every time. The used liquid should be used up as much as possible. Never leave the remaining pesticides in places that are easy to pollute wells, rivers, lakes and ponds.
8. Before spraying, carefully check whether the screws on the switch, joint, nozzle, etc. of the medicine machine are tightened, and whether the medicine barrel has leakage. If the nozzle is blocked, it should be rinsed with clean water before troubleshooting. Do not use mouth blowing, suction nozzles and strainers.
9. Do not drink alcohol, drink water, smoke or eat during the process of applying medicine or medicine. You can't talk or play, and you can't wipe your mouth, face or eyes with your hands. After spraying, if you need to eat, drink, or smoke, you should wash your hands, wash your face, and rinse your mouth. Do not move or apply for more than 6 hours a day.
10. Do not use the sprayer to spray the wind. Do not spray on both sides. It should be sprayed alternately. It is best to reverse the walking operation to avoid contact between the medicine and the body as much as possible. The application should be stopped in high winds and high temperatures at noon.
11. Use â€œhigh-efficiency, low-toxicity, low-residueâ€ pesticides whenever possible. If high-toxic pesticides are needed, the warning signs should be erected in fields where high-toxic pesticides have been applied to prevent humans, animals and poultry from eating. Pesticides cannot be sprayed one month before harvest of food and fruit.
12. If you accidentally contaminate the pesticide, immediately change the clothes and wash the skin with soapy water. If symptoms of pesticide poisoning such as dizziness and vomiting occur, they should be immediately sent to the hospital for treatment and labelled with pesticides so that the doctor can prescribe the right medicine. If pesticides are accidentally splashed into the eyes, rinse with plenty of water or saline.
13. Pesticide personnel should wear long boots, long-sleeved clothes, hats and masks, and replace and clean the clothes. After application, wash hands, face and exposed skin thoroughly before eating or drinking.
14. Don't let women and minors who are weak, sick, elderly, pregnant, lactating and menstruating manage or apply drugs. Do not apply on rainy days or before it rains.
15. It is forbidden to use toxic pesticides to kill mosquitoes and flies, and it is forbidden to spray on human body or clothing. Disabling pesticides to cure phlegm.
Disclaimer: The above pesticide information is extracted from the Internet and has nothing to do with the China Pesticide Network . If there is any infringement, it will be deleted immediately.
Mining Truck Parts,Mining Machine Parts,Mining Tipper Truck Parts,Mining Truck Spare Parts
JINING SHANTE SONGZHENG CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY CO.LTD , https://www.stszcmparts.com