|Home>Bearing knowledge>Selection of low noise bearing tips|
Low noise bearing selection tips
|/*250*250 was created on 2017/12/25*/ var cpro_id = 'u3171089';|
2. Use bearings with relatively low noise: When the above two types of low-noise bearings cannot be used; bearings with relatively small noise can be selected. The detailed comparison is as follows:
1) The noise of the ball bearing is lower than that of the roller bearing; the (collision) noise of the bearing with less sliding is lower than that of the relatively sliding bearing, and the number of balls is large; the outer ring is thick; the noise is also higher.
2) The noise of the solid cage bearing is relatively lower than that of the bearing using the stamping cage.
3) The noise of the plastic cage bearing is lower than that of the bearings of the above two cages.
4) Bearings with high precision; especially the bearings with higher precision of the rolling body; the noise is relatively better than the noise of low-precision bearings.
5) The noise of small bearings is relatively small compared to the noise of large bearings.
Recommend to friends comments close window
|Bearing related knowledge|
| NSK imported bearings super-resistant roll bearing features Japan Seiko NSK imported bearings rear code to clarify the basic layout of the rolling bearing and the effect of each part of the rolling bearing type selection Japan NSK developed low torque grease sealed bearings |
This article links to http://
Please indicate China Bearing Network http://
Previous:Analysis of the importance of FAG bearing data selection Next: How to clear the motor shaft
Sintered Alnico made by powder metallurgy method of production, for production of complex shape, light, thin, small products,
widely used in instrumentation, communications, magnetic switches and various sensors.
Unlike cated Alnico Magnets, sintered Alnico magnets(sintered Alnicos) offer lower magnetic properties but better mechanical characteristics. Mixes of metal powders are pressed to shape and size. The sintering process is well suited to large volume production, and results in parts that are structurally stronger than cast Alnico magnets. Relatively close tolerances can be achieved without grinding.
Application of Sintered Alnico magnets:
â€¢Electronic ignition systems
â€¢Watt bour meters
â€¢Magnetic reed switches
Sintered Alnico Magnet,Sintered Big Alnico Motors Magnet,Alnico Rod Magent For Guitar Pickup,Ring Alnico Motors Magnet
Jinyu Magnet (Ningbo) Co., Ltd. , https://www.magnetbonwin.com