The focus of many conference discussions is on energy and protein. Minerals are often overlooked. In fact, its role is very important. As the breeding pigs are bred in the direction of lean meat, they are very boney, but they are very fragile, so we must pay attention to the impact of this on the performance of pigs. The number of sows in American sows has increased from 8 to 20 years ago, and will be better in the future. Some have reached 14 and the sow's milk production has increased. The average lactation volume has reached 9 per day. Kilograms, so the demand for nutrition has also changed a lot. The elimination rate of pigs in pig farms is now 30%-40%, the reasons for which are largely related to nutrition.
I. Research on mineral needs of gilts
1. The calcium content in high lean meat is lower than that of normal pigs.
2. Low lean meat rate and high lean meat rate The pigs need different calcium and phosphorus ratios. The calcium content in the muscle is relatively low, and the calcium is mainly in the bones. Therefore, in the meat, the high lean meat rate of the pig calcium and phosphorus ratio is Relatively low. But in bones, the ratio is very stable. But this ratio will also change due to gene regulation.
3. The sow's demand for calcium is particularly important, and if it is not met, it is easy to cause elimination.
4. The amount of calcium in the muscles of different parts is different, and the content of calcium in the hind legs is higher than that of the waist.
5. For the total amount of trace elements, high lean meat rate pigs need higher than low lean meat rate pigs. But not the amount you feed, the more you deposit in the meat.
6. It is particularly important to suggest that although bone development is earlier than muscle, calcium deposition is relatively late. So, although its bones are large, it is thin. For sows, we can't let it prematurely give birth, so it is easy to cause the sows to be eliminated.
Second, the mineral needs of pregnant sows
1. The mineral deposit of the fetus is mainly from 105 days to 114 days, and at the same time, the increase of calcium is faster than that of phosphorus.
2. Determine the degree of mineral deficiency from the hoof type. The normal hoof, the secondary toe off the ground, the back of the hoof is at a 65-degree angle to the ground; the calcium-deficient trotters, the secondary toe are in contact with the ground, and the angle behind the hoof is very small to the ground. At this time, strengthen the minerals in the feed.
3. How to add is effective? Many companies are using high doses of vitamin D, which will use the calcium in the bones of the sows to solve the sow sputum in the short term, but speed up the elimination of the sows. A variety of vitamins and minerals should be added and balanced.
4. Iron. In the past, there was a view that the sow had problems in the iron conversion to the fetus, which caused the pig to be iron-deficient. In fact, it was not that the sow had insufficient conversion ability, but in general, the amount of iron was insufficient.
5. There is an important "window period" for the mineral addition of pregnant sows. We must master this important period, and different minerals have different "window periods".
Blinds,Blinds, Shades & Shutters ,Metal Window,Decoration Materials
Shades & Shutters Co., ltd , http://www.nbcurtains.com